The Business Analyst should possess the fundamental and essential skills needed for analyzing, designing, and creating business requirements, specifications, and user stories specifically for an Agile SDLC methodology.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the business team in gathering requirements and choosing the best way to implement requirements leveraging the Pegasystem software and DCO capabilities.
- Understand business process and business requirements of the customers and translating them to requirements artifacts such as BRD/Functional spec/User stories.
- Help to insure that the requirements management and facilitation best practices are adhered to include management of artifacts through traceability, version control and change control.
- Help to document business rules and assist with work type structure from the perspective of the business needs.
- Design and configure rules and flows and assist with the draft user interface and draft process flow development.
- Effectively communicate with internal teams and clients to deliver user interface requirements like Graphical User Interfaces, Screen and Interface mock-ups.
- Understand interface /integration technologies and a good understanding of customers needs so they can be translated into requirements.
- Facilitate UAT Testing and defect logging
- Strong understanding of Pega methodologies
- Clear and concise communication skills with the ability to adapt to diverse target audiences
- End to end project experience
- Strong leadership, mentoring, coaching and motivational skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Pega
- BS Degree is preferred
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, AND/OR REGISTRATION
- Certified in Pega or strong desire to get certified
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to handle, touch or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk and hear. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms. The employee is rarely required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Bayview is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Associated topics: analyse, analysis, business analyst, financial analyst, financial analytic, government, guidance, inspect, investment analytics, refinement