Clark Care, Inc. is a private senior home care employer, with a well -earned reputation with 30 years assisting elders in their homes in Arlington, Belmont, Billerica, Burlington, Lexington, Malden, Medford, Melrose, Reading, Stoneham, Wakefield, Wilmington, Winchester, and Woburn. We have an opening for a Field Supervisor/ Case Manager with a 40-hour week with every other weekend.
Please visit our website clarkcareinc.com. Go to CAREERS and Apply online.
Our Home Care Field Supervisors/Case Managers are responsible for an assigned caseload of elderly clients and include the following responsibilities:
- Perform initial home visits with new or potential clients, assessing for home care services such as: activities of daily living, management of client s health status, medication management, meal preparation, communication with family and medical staff, transportation to and from appointments, and personal errands.
- Develop Care Plans with client and client contacts (family members, rehab staff,visiting nurses, etc.); monitor plans on an ongoing basis through telephone calls and regular visits; assess effectiveness and safety, and update changes as needed.
- Collaborate with office on client scheduling
- Orient new caregivers to a client s home and careplan.
- Monitor and supervise CNA/HHA performance and punctuality, ensuring staff is delivering exceptional care
- Provide client transportation to appointments
- Maintain professional communications with Clark Care office, clients and families, assisted living facility staff, notifying appropriate management of client concerns
- Provide one-on-one client care, from time to time, covering a shift due to unexpected caregiver call-out.
Competitive Salary with bi-weekly pay
2 Weeks Vacation and 6 major Holidays
Sick Time, On-going Training and Supervision
NO Medical Insurance or Retirement Benefits are available.